We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our site.
Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain site related activities.
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our site.
Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church of East Petersburg may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
• To improve customer service, the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
• To improve our site, we may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
• To run a promotion, contest, survey or other site feature
• To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
• To send periodic e-mails, we may use the e-mail address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive e-mails that may include company news, updates,related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future e-mails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each e-mail.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
By using this site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our site. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Zion Evangelical Lutheran Church of East Petersburg
Join our electronic newsletter to receive
announcements, updates and news.